Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catching Up Continues!




Okay, so I ran out of room on the last post. So here we go!!!!

I finally have a ton of tulips and Austyn is an awesome highlight to these gorgeous flowers.

The park and then Austyn's first hand held ice cream cone. It took great restraint for me not to have a wet wipe ready to go, but I did it and she had a ball.

We are having alot of first lately. She loves taking a bath so we couldn't wait to get her into a pool. She loved it and had a hard time waiting for me to get the pool ready. What a blessing she is. She makes me smile so much.

3 comments:

Kadee said...

What a doll! She sure is growing fast...love the tulips, too! :)

carolee said...

Don't you just love all the firsts?! It makes life so much fun! Hope you guys are doing well. Austyn is cuter than ever!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

What a cutie-pie! i love seeing all the updates.