Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh The Things I'll Do For My Kids!!!




I never thought in a million years I would add this to my list of adventures, but here is proof. Oh yes you see correctly, a dunking booth. We were able to get a good list of teachers involved and I was not supposed to be one of them, but Glenn told me I better bring some extra clothes just in case. Well, we needed a bit of business and so I got in. Made quite a bit I might add. Boy was it cold!!!! It took my breath away everytime. Wow!!! I sure love these kids and am so glad I was able to help them. Have a great day everybody.

6 comments:

Marcie said...

You're a fun teacher. It looks cold.

Ian Tarrant said...

What was this for?

Jason and Stacy Bingham said...

Hey guys,
It's fun to see ya on the blog. We will definately be checking on you.
Jason and Stacy

Kayleen said...

I love it! You're such an awesome teacher, so easy for your kids to relate to!

Marissa said...

You are the best teacher! I had to do a pie throwing contest once at SJMS-the things you will do for kids you love! :)

Kathy said...

Just wanted you to know the choirs all sounded great on Monday. You did an excellent job with them as always!